Thursday, January 13, 2011

Contest

Ok, this is an actual photo taken from an actual website.  I ran across it while working today and found it strangely magnetic.  I mean, the costume design, the mis en scene, the composition...  Wes Anderson has some competition in whomever dreamed up this little tableau.













I am sponsoring a contest: guess this man's profession.  The closest or most creative (my choice) wins bragging rights and (if you want) a guest posting on tCL.  Also, feel free to guess anything about his life or other interests (try to make it funny, rather than just mean).  In the meantime, revel in his majesty.

2 comments:

thesullivans said...

Umm, he reminded me immediately of the most awkward professor I've ever had. Economics/astronomy. See here for deatils and quite possibly the worst comb-over you have ever seen (though the picture doesn't quite do him justice)
http://myhome.spu.edu/ddowning/bio.htm

Bob/Linda/Stokes said...

Well, that crosswalk isn't the one on Abbey Road, so he isn't a Beatles fan.......I'd say an accountant standing in front of the Department of Revenue Affice in Washington D.C. (on his retirement day)