Thursday, December 30, 2010

Possible New Year's Resolutions

I've been trying to come up with a list of new year's resolutions I might adopt.  So far, this is all I can come up with.  Any other suggestions?
  • Train my voice to sound like Alec Baldwin's;
  • Finally write that letter to Miley Cyrus explaining how badly she screwed up the geography of LA in her song "Party in the USA" and demanding a public apology;
  •  End sentences with "if you know what I mean" more often, in a business context;
  •  Develop and distribute my own brand of exclamation points, under the malapropism/pun/trademark "For All Intensive Purposes!";
  • Purchase a parrot, teach it to speak in a made-up language, then go public and claim I have discovered and interpreted parrot language; eventually, get on the Today show.

1 comment:

DeHan said...

Aidan wants to go with you on the Today Show. Parrots don't take up much room. I am sure it would be a better choice than a chicken for your condo. Gwyn can teach you Gwynlish so your set!