Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stuck in Seattle

Your hero is, quite unfortunately, stuck in Seattle this weekend. Why stuck, you ask? Well, because I had a valid airline ticket and good plans to be in LA through Monday (i.e., a day of vacation). Instead, and not by way of reasonable substitution, I am sitting at home, recovering from an illness. I will assure you it is temporary and not dangerous; otherwise, I'll spare gory details.

I am alone, but this is for good reason. I insisted Jaime go without me, despite her protests. She'll be staying with our friend Sarah - I know she'll have fun. I'll miss seeing both of them this weekend.

So, I'm at home alone and unable to do anything. Accordingly, if anyone happens to be perusing their Google Reader or otherwise checking their blogs this morning and wants to suggest a blog topic, feel free. This is your chance, in case there is some obscure subject with regard to which you've always wondered "what would a bored Ryan think about this?"

Examples might include:

"I wonder what an ill and somewhat cranky Ryan might think about the Space Shuttle Program?"

or

"I wonder what a malnourished and bored Ryan would thing about these pictures of my Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever?"


Well, if you have ever wondered such things, now is your chance to resolve the matter.

Otherwise, I'll just be here living the life of a really sick guy, which (have I mentioned?) is kind of like being a cross between a rockstar and an astronaut.

No comments: