Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Wake up at 6:06, fairly well rested, having gone to bed early for a Saturday night. I've worked on music for an hour before the sun is up. Last night I convinced myself I was ready to quit my job and default on my condo and move to New York. This morning I'm only 25% resolved.

At the store, before noon, Jaime and I make a bet on the Super Bowl; if the Giants beat the spread she wins. At stake: loser has to eat at IHOP and the winner picks the meal, which means eating the nastiest most saccharine item on the menu.

We go to look at an open house, but the building is so terrible from the outside we skip it and go back home. Super Bowl party at the Holbrooks.  The Giants win. Jaime decides I'll be eating the "Cinna-Stack."

2 comments:

DeHan said...

Will you take my kids to IHOP with you? They want to go and I am not taking them!

AT said...

I like that bet. I love the hash browns there - just drown it in ketchup and tabasco. Maybe you can have those before your cinna-dessert. mmm.