Thursday, November 4, 2010

STP


, originally uploaded by TheCharmedLife.

Jaime's dad's company did the sound for Stone Temple Pilots at the ShoWare Center in Kent last night. Here's a shot of the stage with one of Tim's big line arrays in the foreground. We stopped by for a couple hours of the show after dinner. If I had been 13 again, I would have been losing my mind with excitement, but STP doesn't do as much for me these days. They put on a good show though; fans ought to have been excited.

2 comments:

jsh said...

Oh man, STP came on the radio at the tailgate for the Husky game. They rock. Period. Makes me want to grow my hair out, put a wave in it, attach a chain to my wallet, and skateboard poorly down to Des Moines.

DeHan said...

Aidan did not know who they were so on the way home last night he listened to a little STP. The 11 year old crowd was not impressed. He liked Phish better.