Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Netflix

The automated technologies that surround us in contemporary society sometimes take on strange and wholly unintended roles.  Today, I received a diagnosis of sorts from Netflix, which, in its "Your taste preferences have created this" section, has designated a new subcategory of film, which it now recommends to me each time I log on, as follows:

"Visually-striking Cerebral Movies about Marriage"


I am still waiting to hear from Regence as to whether my mental-health coverage will now cover my Netflix.

5 comments:

jsh said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......(catches breath)....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

Now I know what your problem is: stop thinking about it!

Sabari folk said...

Maybe Netflix knows you better than you do.

JCCH said...

hmmm...

JCCH said...

hmmm...