Thursday, January 24, 2008

Best burger...ever.


I realize this is beginning to look like a restaurant blog, but I had the best burger of my life on Tuesday and want to share the secret. It was a Wagyu beef burger with bacon from Quinn's.

The Wagyu (just like Kobe) beef was the juiciest I have had. The fries were excellent as well. All washed down with a couple of Pilsner Urquells, this is the bar-food meal to beat.

Also, I had wild boar for the first time at Opal last Saturday. More like beef than pork, I would recommend it. With it I drank the Cotes du Rhone they had on the menu - it was a decent wine but I wouldn't go so far as to suggest it.

This weekend I have no specific culinary plans. Maybe I will have something else to talk about. Closing on my condo on Monday (finally, maybe).

No comments: